Google+ ►REAL MADRID Space™: Isco interview after the Levante game.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Isco interview after the Levante game.


NEWS STATS BIO REAL MADRID PLAYERS.




“I’m really happy for my goal and for the hard work of the team, because after the international break it’s always difficult here at Levante, but we’ve managed to get a great result and we’re in really good form.
I’m still young, I have plenty to improve on and you only get better with more games. I’m happy with the minutes I’m getting from the manager and hope I can be an important player through the remainder of this season.
Next, we have a very important and difficult game at Anfield to focus on. Truth is, the team is in a very good run of form and hopefully we can continue this way.”




REAL MADRID SPACE MADRIDISTA FANS COMMUNITY.
DATE 19-10-2014 TEL 6943292946.


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS HERE MADRIDISTAS!